Powered by Blogger.

Our (recycled) Family Meal Plan for this week

Monday 4 June 2012
I am crazy busy this week and this weekend has sped by so I really needed a low faff solution to Meal Planning for this week.  I have therefore decided to recycle a previous School Holiday Meal Plan, which you can read by clicking here.

I used the exact same shopping list as that Meal Plan and my shopping came to £69.69 from Asda when I ordered online on Saturday evening (02/06/2012). As usual I used MySupermarket to compare the cost of the equivalent basket of groceries and they would've cost £75.74 at Tesco and £78.05 at Sainsbury's.

Do check out loads of other fab Meal Plans in the linky over at the At Home With Mrs M blog.
 
I shall be back on proper Meal Planning form next week, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top