Powered by Blogger.

Better With Leerdammer - Day Two

Tuesday 25 August 2015
I'm taking part in the Better With Leerdammer campaign.  I will be blogging a tasty sandwich each day this week to highlight just how versatile and delicious sandwiches can be as a lunch option and now tasty they can be using Leerdammer.

Today I was tasked with making a sandwich using:

Can tuna
Red pepper
Green pepper
Spring onion
Light mayonnaise
Loaf of bread
Leerdammer Light
Watercress or rocket
Lemon
Olive Oil

I made a rocket, Leerdammer, pepper, and tuna mayonnaise sandwich topped with chopped spring onion.  It was delicious and once again my family enjoyed it.  My baby son had tuna mayonnaise on a toasted bread fingers with pepper sticks and a little piece of Leerdammer.



Check back tomorrow for another delicious sandwich idea! 


* I was compensated for my time and provided with ingredients to create this recipe *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top