Powered by Blogger.

Better With Leerdammer - Day 3

Wednesday 26 August 2015
Day 3 of the Better With Leerdammer campaign and my third sandwich of the week.  Sandwiches are a regular occurrence in our lunch boxes and for me at home as a lunch option.  They are endlessly versatile and easily adapted to suit difference tastes, budgets and dietary needs.  

Today I was tasked with making a sandwich using:

Baguette
Pesto
Rocket
Leerdammer Light
Mint
Walnuts
Fruit Chutney

I made a rocket, Leerdammer, chutney, walnut and mint open sandwich.  It was very tasty indeed!  We all enjoyed it, except for baby boy who had a different sandwich due to the nuts and chutney in mine.



Check back tomorrow for another delicious sandwich idea! 


* I was compensated for my time and provided with ingredients to create this recipe *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top