Powered by Blogger.

The post where I politely ask for votes

Thursday 5 April 2012
I'm not "a big I am" as my mother would say.  In fact I can be rather shy.  I just pootle about blogging away on this blog, doing my own thing.  I'm really grateful when people read my posts and use the recipes that I blog, it makes me happy and reaffirms that all my hard work is worth it.

Having said all that, I was completely gobsmacked, chuffed, honoured and just plain thrilled to bits when I discovered that I had not only been nominated in the BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Awards, but I had also been shortlisted.  My blog is shortlisted in the Tasty Category.

Thank you so much to everyone who has nominated and voted for me and all the other fabulous bloggers who are also shortlisted in all the various categories.

There will be 8 finalists in each category, I would be ecstatic if I earned enough votes to be selected as a finalist in the Tasty Category.  If you haven't yet voted, you can vote for your favourite blogger in each category here.  

The winner of each category will be selected from the 8 finalists by a panel of judges
Please support your favourite bloggers in each category (whether that's me or not) and vote before 30th April 2012.
And finally, thank you to all the readers and supporters of my blog. I really appreciate it and it means a lot. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top