Powered by Blogger.

My Fussy Eater App Review

Thursday 17 January 2019
My fabulous blogging friend Ciara, who blogs over at My Fussy Eater, has developed an app which has been available on the Apple App Store for a while, and there's a newly released Android version available on Google Play. The app costs £3.99. 


The App contains over 160 recipes, 120 of which are her most popular blog recipes, and another 40 brand new recipes exclusive to the app. 

I was asked to test out the recently released Android version of the app and give my honest review. I think it's brilliant! Whether you want to encourage your family to eat a healthy balanced diet, or need ways to provide nutritious meals for fussy eaters, this app has so many delicious options.  It's a really well designed, user friendly app, easy to find the recipes you want, and with lots of handy features.


The 160 recipes include a selection of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack ideas, with plenty of fruits, vegetables, pulses, and wholegrains. You can make weekly Meal Plans, which is really useful, and create shopping lists. There's also a favourites function for bookmarking your most liked recipes, and you can search by dietary need such as gluten free, dairy free, etc. 


I really like the fact that you can choose UK or US measurements in the settings. Being able to view the recipes in UK measurements (grams, millilitres, etc) or US measurements (cups, ounces, etc) is so useful, particularly as it makes it easy to prepare the delicious recipes no matter where in the world you are.

I'd recommend this app without hesitation to families wanting to change up their dinner recipes, and expand breakfast and lunch options.  The recipes are really handy for adding more nutrition to meal times, for kids and adults alike.  My children, and my husband, have enthusiastically devoured every recipe we've tried.  For less than the cost of a cuppa and muffin you could have 160 recipes at your fingertips. Give it a whirl!


** I was gifted the app but all opinions are my own, I was asked to give it a thorough testing and honest review **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top