Powered by Blogger.

Extra Veg July Linky

Wednesday 1 July 2015


Eat an extra portion of vegetables with each meal, when you can.


I’ve linked up with Helen at Fuss Free Flavours for a blog event – Extra Veg – to encourage everyone to eat more vegetables and live healthier.

Taking up the Extra Veg challenge means that you get all the extra vitamins and nutrients from extra helpings of vegetables and the veggies help fill you up so you eat less helpings of unhealthy foods.
To participate each month all you need to do is:

Simply blog about any recipe or idea where you eat an extra portion of vegetables.
There are a few rules:

Please link to the current host (me), and also to Helen

Tweet using #ExtraVeg and mention @utterlyscrummy and @fussfreeflavours along with the twitter handle of the host for that month

Closing date of the challenge is 28th of the month

By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest

Please be respectful of other people’s copyright

But feel free to send your recipe to as many other blog events as you like!





4 comments:

  1. I must link up - summer is a great time to make use of all the lovely seasonal veg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see if I can link up one of my recipes this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I will have some recipes up my sleeve for Extra Veg in July:-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top