Powered by Blogger.

Sandwich Filling Ideas with Warburtons

Friday 27 September 2013
I recently had a brilliant time with Warburtons at the fab Food at 52 Cookery School playing around with sandwich fillings.  It was so much fun to be presented with a huge range of ingredients and be able to just create flavour combinations using a wide variety of Warburtons products under the watchful eye of James Ramsden who offered ideas and encouragement throughout the event.



The four 'sandwiches' I created during the morning were:

Beef, Beetroot and Garlic Mayonnaise 



Fresh Figs, Dark Chocolate and Cream Cheese



Marmite, Strong Cheddar and Apple



Grilled Spam, Fried Egg, Lime Pickle and Fresh Coriander


I had a brilliant time at the event, experimenting and chatting with blogger friends old and new.  It was so refreshing to be given freedom to create flavours instead of being led through a recipe as often happens with Masterclasses and events.  

I do try to bake all of our bread, however should I be unable to due to time pressures, I would be happy for my family to use products such as those I sampled at the event instead.  My daughters especially liked the sandwich thins and square wraps which we were sent to review.


** Disclosure:  I was paid to attend the event and had my travel expenses reimbursed.  I also received some Warburtons products to try before attending the event.   I was not required to blog about the event and all opinions are my own.  **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top