Welcome to my blog!

Savvy shopping, seasonal eating and thrifty recipes. Spend less on groceries and enjoy better tasting, easy to prepare meals your friends and family will love – all on a budget.

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Win tickets to The Cake and Bake Show in Manchester


Win tickets to The Cake & Bake Show, Manchester, 5-7 April, 2013


I’m rather excited that I have 5 pairs of day tickets to The Cake and Bake Show in Manchester to give away!

The show runs on the 5th, 6th and 7th of April 2013 and there will be demonstrations from Paul Hollywood, Dan Lepard, Simon Rimmer and others as well as an extensive programme of classes and marketplace packed with retailers to tempt you with their wares.  

Full details of the show and the programme of demonstrations can be found at www.thecakeandbakeshow.co.uk/manchester/

Ticket prices start at £12.50 a day or £20 for a two day pass.  For a chance to win a pair of tickets, just fill out the Rafflecopter widget below:


If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear

If it still not working check that your computer is running Javascript

You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment

Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.

Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here

Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries!



Rules

This giveaway is open to all readers over 18, but the prize can only be delivered to a UK address.

The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.

The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within 3 days another winner may be chosen.

There are 5 prizes of a pair of day tickets to The Cake and Bake Show in Manchester.

I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of The Cake and Bake Show.  Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.  They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.

Instructions form part of the terms and conditions

Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.

The organiser reserves the right to alter the closing date of the giveaway, either closing early or extending without notice.  Changes to the closing date if they occur will be shown on this page

Where prizes are to be provided by a third party Utterly Scrummy Food For Families will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.

There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries.  Follow the instructions in the form above.  If you already like / follow comment in the Rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries counted.

Good Luck!

17 comments:

  1. I love Choux buns but they must have proper chocolate and fresh cream in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I make a big tray pie (like they did at school) and it turns out looking gorgeous - and the whole lot gets eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good old traditional victoria sponge, but it has to be just right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plain old easy white bread! It's what I bake most of the time, usually at least once a week and I absolutely adore fresh bread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lemon drizzle cake. I've got lots of different recipes for cakes, cupcakes and traybakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lemon drizzle cake is really nice I could have this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love any baking - the smell in the kitchen makes a house feel like a home - but apple pies and muffins are my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something fruity, like apple pie or berry crumb cake - just because they're so tasty! But I do love the smell of mince pies at Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE baking, but mainly because I have such a sweet tooth. My favourite thing to bake is bread and butter pudding I think, or baked cheesecake, something creamy as well as sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE baking, but mainly because I have such a sweet tooth. My favourite thing to bake is bread and butter pudding I think, or baked cheesecake, something creamy as well as sweet.

    Also, I don't have twitter so can't share it :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite bake is my all in one Lemon Drizzle cake because it's the one recipe I know I'll always get right... i am trying other things but still trial and error with those!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lemon Drizzle for me too - leave in the turned off oven, for a slightly crunchy finish

    ReplyDelete
  13. lemon drizzle cake and nice warm doughnuts

    ReplyDelete