Welcome to my blog!

Savvy shopping, seasonal eating and thrifty recipes. Spend less on groceries and enjoy better tasting, easy to prepare meals your friends and family will love – all on a budget.

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Win a £50 Experience Day Voucher


Experience days
Picture Credit: Katie Bryson from Feeding Boys and a Firefighter


I'm rather excited that I've a £50 gift voucher for Experience Days UK to give away to one lucky reader of my blog.

It’s a website chocka full with lots of fun activities and experiences to try.  I would LOVE one of the  gourmet experiences like chocolate making or a cookery course. (HINT, HINT!)

There are pampering days for those needing some relaxation or experiences like zorbing, rock climbing or paint balling for those wanting a bit more of an adrenaline rush. Whatever floats your boat, you’ll find something to do!

You can redeem the voucher against any of the gift experiences on the website.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

How Rafflecopter Works (short video)

If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear

If it still not working check that your computer is running Javascript

You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment

Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!

For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here

Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter


Terms and Conditions:

This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.

The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.

I am running this competition on behalf of Experience Days who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.

The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.

Instructions form part of the terms and conditions

Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.

No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc.

There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above.

If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.


You can also enter to win a £50 Experience Days Gift Voucher on the Feeding Boys and a Firefighter blog written by the lovely Katie.

23 comments:

  1. A spa day would be pure bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a champagne afternoon tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something involving eating for me! Afternoon tea I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try the chocolate making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a pampering day - but there aren't any near me, so I'd go to the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go for a pamper day or spa day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely and afternoon tea - Caaaake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be pampering for me. But I'd love to win this to treat my hubby to a racing day for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess it would have to be a chocolate making workshop - I've been looking for one of those for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm definitely a cocktail making class... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pamper day - think I could do with a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would have to be a spa day as would be nice to get pampered for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I'd love a champagne afternoon tea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I would so love the Utopia spa day...that sounds so luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Tower of London Tour sounds really good! I love learning about history & I've never been to the Tower of London so that would be fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Afternoon tea for two

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to try the chocolate workshop @sammoola x

    ReplyDelete
  18. afternoon tea with my bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would choose a spa day! :) x
    @LilinhaAngel

    ReplyDelete