Welcome to my blog!

Savvy shopping, seasonal eating and thrifty recipes. Spend less on groceries and enjoy better tasting, easy to prepare meals your friends and family will love – all on a budget.

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

British Bloggers in Support of British Flowers Campaign

Yes, I know this is a food blog but I do love flowers.  I don't normally receive any though.  My husband only bothers when he's in strife LOL  However, when I buy flowers I like to know that they haven't travelled half way around the world to get to me.  The most fabulous and lovely Vanessa Kimbell is getting us bloggers to support British Flowers.

Vanessa has started a British Bloggers in Support of British Flowers Campaign.  She is asking food and lifestyle bloggers to step up and make a difference by growing a posy of British blooms.  Thompson and Morgan have offered the seeds and a fabulous prize to the best bouquet to make the campaign happen, it will be beautiful and fragrant!


If you’d like to take part please visit her blog post and follow the instructions within it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment