Welcome to my blog!

Savvy shopping, seasonal eating and thrifty recipes. Spend less on groceries and enjoy better tasting, easy to prepare meals your friends and family will love – all on a budget.

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Bakers Pantry Biscuit Club

Today has been a particularly rough day. I'm stuck at home with a sick 8yo, eldest child has sprained her ankle doing PE at High School, 5yo will need to be picked up from school by someone other than me, and it's colder outside than our freezer.  Just as I had got off the phone arranging for a friend to pick up 5yo, booked a taxi to bring my 11yo home, seen to gastrobug ridden 8yo and collapsed in a heap on the couch, the doorbell rang.  Despite my muttering of expletives and hopes that the visitor wasn't a certain variation of religious caller or door-to-door salesperson, I was pleasantly surprised that it was neither of those.   

In fact it was a lovely DHL Courier driver delivering these goodies:

My Bakers Pantry Hamper
I had been sent a delicious selection of biscuits from Bakers Pantry to try.  Oh how I needed a little afternoon pick me up!  You can get a taste of these delicious biscuits too, read on to find out how.

Rumour has it I am somewhat of a baking legend *cough* but even I can't be bothered baking sometimes  (yes, really!) and not everyone else is a frequent baker like I am.  Sometimes you just want delicious biscuits without having to bake your own, or want to send some as a treat to a loved one.  This is where Bakers Pantry comes in.  Bakers Pantry is a new website which offers a unique monthly Biscuit Club to subscribers.

You can buy a monthly subscription for yourself or a gift subscription as a present for someone else.  Each month subscribers are sent a selection of delicious biscuits to try, you can cancel your subscription at any time, not that you would want to. A hamper of tasty biscuits delivered to your door each month, great to keep or give away, what's not to like?!

If you're lucky, you might win some of these fabulous biscuits.  Bakers Pantry will be giving away 15 x 1 month subscriptions to the Biscuit Club over 5 days, on their website, starting on 6th February.

You can also get in touch with Bakers Pantry via Twitter and their Facebook Page.  There's a handy Newsletter you can sign up for too, great for keeping up to date with special offers and competitions. 

I highly recommend their biscuits, they are delicious *wipes crumbs from mouth* and great with a cuppa.


Disclosure:  I was sent a selection of biscuits by Bakers Pantry to try for free.  My opinions are my own and were not influenced by the consumption of free biscuits.   

1 comment: